Nikon GP-1A - No Longer Available

ajsorrell

Nikon GP-1A

I bought this in the summer of 2013 on Amazon. I used it about 6 times and it grabs a satellite signal fast as long as you aren't inside a concrete building or too close to big buildings. Now, the reason I'm getting rid of it: The GPS port on my D600 is now broken! Unfortunately the cable coming out of the camera is easy to bump and apparantly me taking it in and out of the camera bag caused the port to break. I thought maybe the cable was bad but after testing the GPS unit and cable on my friend's D7100, it works with no problem. The cable has a memory in it from where it would bend to go into my camera bag but the cable keeps signal well even if you flex it while its plugged in (tested on D7100). I suggest this GPS if you want the most hassle free way of tagging GPS data to your photos AND you won't be going in and out of your camera bag a lot. I am personally now using Garmin E-Trex 30 and attaching the GPX file later in Lightroom. Its more of a hassle but I manage.

I live in Shenyang China but will be in the US in early March. If someone wants it, I can ship it once I get stateside. I will also be in Singapore in late March in case there is anyone there that wants it. I won't ship international.

Everything is included and works perfectly. $250 OBO

List Date: 1/31/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Nikon GP-1A
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------