Nikon D7000 Video Help/Advice please

deoboropk

Hi guys.

I have recently brought a Nikon D7000 Camera. I have played around with it a bit. The video quality is really bad. It's very grainy. Not like the sharp professional looks you get on video from Youtube or other sites. I was wondering if someone could tell me what settings I should be on please?

Many thanks.

gqtuazon

Gear Head
Hi guys.

I have recently brought a Nikon D7000 Camera. I have played around with it a bit. The video quality is really bad. It's very grainy. Not like the sharp professional looks you get on video from Youtube or other sites. I was wondering if someone could tell me what settings I should be on please?
Many thanks.

Just like when taking still images, shutter speed, aperture and ISO still applies. Images will not be sharp if they are out of focus and if you rely on auto focus. Try using manual focus so that you can control it and the noise from the AF motor doesn't get recorded. It is also best used if you use a lens that has a constant aperture like f2.8 or f1.8 lens so that when you zoom in and out, your aperture will remain constant as well as the exposure.

[video=vimeo;81971656]http://vimeo.com/81971656[/video]