iamntxhunter

Just signed up using tapatalk. I am a hobby photographer and nature/wildlife is what interest me most. I started with a D80 and a 18-55 kit kens. Overtime I have bought all kinds of lenses and just last year (maybe 2012) I bought a D7000. I remember when I bought that D80 I thought I could photograph on a budget and be perfectly happy. I had no idea (nor did my wife) how much money I was going to be spending in the future. :D

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

Pretzel

Just signed up using tapatalk. I am a hobby photographer and nature/wildlife is what interest me most. I started with a D80 and a 18-55 kit kens. Overtime I have bought all kinds of lenses and just last year (maybe 2012) I bought a D7000. I remember when I bought that D80 I thought I could photograph on a budget and be perfectly happy. I had no idea (nor did my wife) how much money I was going to be spending in the future. :D

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

I can SOOOOOOO relate.

"Just an entry level DSLR... I can be happy with that and the kit lens." LOL The wife reminds me of that statement on a fairly regular basis. Everything I add to my sig... and all the "Next thing..." items that I keep bringing up.

Welcome to Nikonites!

fotojack

Welcome to Nikonites. And yeah, it's addictive. It's called NAS (Nikon Acquisition Syndrome) :) It's an ongoing infection that has no known cure. ;)

donaldjledet

Welcome to site. And NAS can be bad. But Like I tell others .I don't drink or smoke. and the only other hobby I have is
Horse Racing, so I spend my money on those things.