Online Photography Course?

Sevenup

Has anyone taken one? I'm interested in a few courses, there are no courses local to me. I think I learn better with some interaction (Even if just online) vs. a book. I'd really like to be more comfortable with my camera and lenses and often something with a deadline helps me jump in with two feet.

FastGlass

I've also wanted to take an online course but couldn't find one that I trusted or just didn't appeal to me. So I self taught my self. You can learn a ton from forums, trial and error, you tube videos. The most informative information I feel that I've gotten is from the videos from Adorama TV. Mark Wallace does an excellent job explaining things and showing them in action being used. He explains why it's done and even shows what happens when it's not correctly.

Alan

This is not a commercial but my daughter ( a graphic artist and photographer) teaches an online course at Skillshare. Her course is most likely not what you are looking for but there are a lot of photography courses there. These are go at your own pace courses and if you look you can usually find a $10 coupon online that you can use for your first course. Just one of the many to check into.

Sevenup

Thanks Fastglass, Like I said, if I am just left to reading, I rabbit trail and go on and on not accomplishing my goal. If I have accountability and deadlines, I meet the challenge, which is why I was considering a class.

And thank you Alan, I'll have a look around Skillshare.