"First-Prime" of Nikon. Or close to it. 5cm F3.5.

gqtuazon

Gear Head
I'll check my archive from my computer later on. I believe the store's name is Matsumoto located in Ginza. I remember seeing a similar lens that has a .95 aperture but I couldn't remember the other details. They sell a variety of exotic cameras and lenses from the film era.

gqtuazon

Gear Head
I have two Canon 50/0.95's, one RF coupled for the Canon 7, the other is "Uncoupled". Amazing lenses, designed and sold over 50 years ago. Canon developed a new type of glass that put them ahead of the game. $200 Ebay, 10 years ago. Better than the Stock Market. You would never get me out of that store, and you would never get the owner out of my hobby room.

Sorry Brian I couldn't find other pictures that shows which lens it was. I'm not sure if my memory is correct in seeing a f1.1 and .95 nikkor lens. Those were located inside the shop so I was not able to take their pictures. These barely speaks English so, talking to them is difficult. I think you would feel at home once you enter their store including the Nikon House.

Interesting snake skin camera

Pentax snake skin by gqtuazon, on Flickr

Sorry about the name confusion, this is the store that has all the goodies that you are interested in browsing.

D7000_16-35mm_f4_16.jpg

D7000_16-35mm_f4_15.jpg

D7000_16-35mm_f4_631.jpg