Various items from a D600 kit.

VectorZ

My D600 was recently bought back by Nikon and I now have a D610, so I have a lot of duplicate items that come with the kit. Extra battery, charger, box, owner's manual, software etc. Is anybody interested in any of these items? If so I will post up pictures of each item along with the proof of ownership sign etc. I just don't want to hassle with this if there is no interest and I'll put them directly on E-bay. Post here if you're interested or send me a PM. I also have some lens hoods, bags and a few other random items laying around.

I can also post up my E-bay account so you can see my 100% positive feedback since 2001, including multiple camera related sales.

VectorZ

Ooops, I meant to post this in the classified section! FAIL. Admins can you move, or leave this here for a day or two since some of these items are specific to the D600/610?

john*thomas

Not sure, it's a EN-EL15, brand new. I definitely don't need another.

That should be it. I would at least be interested. The only thing is I really wouldn't need the charger and you might be able to get more as a package on eBay. Anyway, let me know what you would want.

VectorZ

That should be it. I would at least be interested. The only thing is I really wouldn't need the charger and you might be able to get more as a package on eBay. Anyway, let me know what you would want.

I'm heading in to work, I will check prices and get back to you later tonight. Thanks.

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Lucky you! You were able to keep those items. Nikon told me to pack everything back in its original box and ship it all back to them. I think I forgot to include the owner's manual so my manual might be floating around here somewhere, too.

Depending upon the price, I might be interested in your original Nikon charger. Never know when an extra one might come in handy as the aftermarket ones don't always get good reviews. :D