Hi from the uk

Mr John

Hi I am new to Nikon and this site I am looking forward to meeting new friends with like minded passions on Photography :smile-new: I am new to forums so forgive me if I make mistakes loading pictures in wrong places :confused: I have joined to show off my work and make new friends and most of all learn from others.

Mr John

Thank you guys for your welcome. I have been a Olympus user for a few years but soon realised I had made a bad choice of equipment but once lenses had been bought i stuck with Olympus for a few years trying to make a part time living with my photography, i eventually realised I had stopped loving what I was doing and have gone back to the beginning again with new equipment and just Photographing for myself and loving it again. I love my Nikon and Lenses although my wife has said enough is enough :glee:

Jonathan

Thank you guys for your welcome. I have been a Olympus user for a few years but soon realised I had made a bad choice of equipment but once lenses had been bought i stuck with Olympus for a few years trying to make a part time living with my photography, i eventually realised I had stopped loving what I was doing and have gone back to the beginning again with new equipment and just Photographing for myself and loving it again. I love my Nikon and Lenses although my wife has said enough is enough :glee:

Welcome. I think most of us have [insert appropriate adverb] understanding other halves!