Hello from Texas

CindiJean

I'm surprised I've never found this site before now. I just recently upgraded to the D7000 from a D60. I'm excited to start exploring this site and all it has to offer!

fotojack

Well you came to the right place, CindiJean! If we don't have what you want here, then I'll switch to Canon! ;)
lol......not really. I'd never switch to Canon. Love my Nikon too much. :) Welcome to Nikonites, and may you spend many happy hours learning and having fun here with your new D7000. We have lots of D7000 owners here and other NikoNUTS that would be more than happy to help you in any way we can.:)

Joseph Bautsch

Hi CindiJean and welcome to the Nikonites Community. We have a number of D7000 users here, it's a really good camera. Lots of friendly and Nikon knowledgable people to respond to your posts and can help you with any questions. Enjoy.

Ruidoso Bill

Hello CindiJean welcome to Nikonites! We're glad you found the site and sincerly hope you spend some time here and beifet from the knowledge base of experience, nothing better than experienced folks wanting to help.