Hi from Croatia!

Sapy

Hi,
Didn t successfuly post from tapatalk reader so this is my second attempt on computer. For a while a have a Coolpix l820 and now I am think to buy my first dslr. I was recently in-drawn to photography and I am hoping to learn more and that is one of the reasons I have registrated to this forum.
Sincerely,
Sapy

weebee

Welcome to the forum. I have the L820 as well. Nice camera, but the jump to a DSLR will be a whole different level.

Sapy

Thanks you all for a warm welcome once again! Thanks for the useful links!
One question, I am looking to buy d7100 and I can see that plenty of you guys have d7000 or d7100, could I trouble you for some advice, especially on dilemma about 18-105 or 18-140?
Or should I redirect my question to a different topic?

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
No problem :). I think you mean Rijeka! Yes Italians has borrowed it for a while. What can you do :).
So you my country man by blood :)!

Oops. Yes I swapped some vowels there. I've never been there but I would love to go some day.

Thanks you all for a warm welcome once again! Thanks for the useful links!
One question, I am looking to buy d7100 and I can see that plenty of you guys have d7000 or d7100, could I trouble you for some advice, especially on dilemma about 18-105 or 18-140?
Or should I redirect my question to a different topic?

You should probably post in the d7100 forum regarding this to get a better response but generally it depends on your budget and what you will using lens for.

sent from my phone

Sapy

Ok, sorry for my misspost and thanks for the suggestion! And yes if the road take you to the Croatia don't be a stranger.