Last Ram for this year( I promise

Sambr

headon1.jpg

Sambr

I think you saved the best for the last. Beautiful shot, I don't think you could improve anything on this shot.

fantastic

Thank you, this one is my favourite - we had a staring contest - usually I try not to make eye contact with game, because it can agitate them. However this old warrior had no problem with me being there.

Krs_2007

So many elements in this picture, love the snow in his horns. It does look like he was staring you down.

Hope you frame this. If I took it I would frame it in a few sizes and spread around the house.

Oh and no need to stop posting the rams, I think we all enjoy seeing them.

Mike D90

Thank you, this one is my favourite - we had a staring contest - usually I try not to make eye contact with game, because it can agitate them. However this old warrior had no problem with me being there.

Staring contest is fine. I do not suggest head butting! :p

I sure enjoy your images. Man, someday I hope to visit a place like where you get to walk.

Mike D90

Thank you Mike. And I would love to be where you are for the winter :)

Kinda stinks here though. Its pretty in spring and fall and sometimes in summer depending on where you are. Winter is so bland though. We have no snow or ice and color fades to brown. No land features like mountains either. Nothing majestic like a snow capped peak.

Sambr

Kinda stinks here though. Its pretty in spring and fall and sometimes in summer depending on where you are. Winter is so bland though. We have no snow or ice and color fades to brown. No land features like mountains either. Nothing majestic like a snow capped peak.

however it's warm :)

RookieDSLR

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!! Awesome capture, keep posting them. I like seeing images of things that I don't get to see around where I live, thanks and keep of up the stellar shots.

Thanks
Jeremy V