Dualing Pianos Performance Pics

RookieDSLR

I had the opportunity to shoot a performance of Dualing Pianos in a conference room at a local hotel. It was definitely not what I had in mind it was amazing and I had a hard time shooting the performance and not being a spectator. I did manage to get the shots and the two clients where thrilled with the results. Here are a few pics from that night. Thanks.

All pics shot on my Nikon 24-70 f2.8 set at 6400 ISO on my D600 with some post done to get rid of some of the noise. I had my SB-700 going with a simple ceiling bounce and all shot at f2.8. Thanks

Jeremy Villines

Attachments

• Dualing Pianos 2.jpg
    Dualing Pianos 2.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 119
  • Dualing Pianos 3.jpg
    Dualing Pianos 3.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 135
  • Dualing Pianos 4.jpg
    Dualing Pianos 4.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 107
  • Dualing Pianos 5.jpg
    Dualing Pianos 5.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 125
  • Dualing Pianos 6.jpg
    Dualing Pianos 6.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 124
  • Dualing Pianos 7.jpg
    Dualing Pianos 7.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 127
  • Dualing Pianos.jpg
    Dualing Pianos.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 133

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Nice job with the photos! :)

It's hard to tell, but are these digital pianos because they don't look like baby grands. As much as I like digital pianos, I prefer seeing baby grands and grand pianos with the lids open during a performance.

What type of music did they play?

Mfrankfort

We have a bar around the area that does dueling pianos, and it's awesome. They play every kind of music you can think of from rap to pop... It's good times, and the people playing are amazing. Great pictures.

RookieDSLR

Yeah they were the electronic pianos, and as far as the music they played was all different types mainly classic rock. The spotlight was funny they were taking requests and would shine the light on a person and say give us a song, pretty funny. Thanks