Comment problem

mikew_RIP

I just tried to leave a comment about a picture in the Bugs and Flowers group which i am a member of,on clicking leave comment i got the following message

mikew, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
  3. Voting on polls, uploading images to the gallery, and posting blogs require that you have at least 5 posts in the forum. If you recently made more than 5 posts, please wait at least 30 min for your account to be activated.

Bill16

I haven't limited you. But I can try to see if I can be of help, since I'm the admin of the group, being the one who started it.

Bill16

This isn't my doing! Lol After rereading your post, I think I know what your meaning. If you tried to post a comment on another member's photo, then that is the issue. I can't post comments on photos either, unless it's my own. I found it strange too, when I tried to post on photos in the gallery that I really liked, and I got that same message months ago. But it seems it's only there to allow the photographer to post a comment on his/her photo. Sorry Mike, I don't know why this works that way. :(
Might have known it was your fault :D