Hello From Lincolnshire

crasher

Hello all

Just signed up and got to grips with uploading a few shots - I got there in the end.
Mainly use a D300 and 16-85VR to shoot whatever crosses my path.

Looks to be an interesting site.

Carolina Photo Guy

Welcome aboard Crasher! Or should I say Welcome Abroad? Either way, we are glad to have you here!

I use a D70 to shoot with because my S/W 357 Mag is too noisy!

You need anything, just holler.

Pete

fotojack

LOL! Pete, you kill me! :)

Welcome, Crasher, to Nikonites. :) And it is an interesting site; one which we all hope you'll get full use of and enjoy. Even Pete will help you! ;)

Joseph Bautsch

Crasher welcome to the Nikonites Community. lol...Hopefully Pete can tell the difference between shooting with the D70 and the S&W 357!!! If not then at times he can have a big impact on his picture subjects. :D In any case Crasher we have a big contingent of UK members and a number of knowledgable D300 users. Lots of friendly people to respond to your posts. Join us often. Most of the time we'er serious... really. :D

naja

Crasher

Welcome from a fellow UK member. This site is great.

You will get fantastic advice from a data bank that has a huge number of years of experience. I would think the site is unique in that respect.

The galleries are also great, a source of inspiration and instruction.

Look forward to seeing some of your images. I had great fun with my D300, before it ended up in my daughters camera bag!!!