onn30

Hi Everyone,
I'm very new to this online forum thing. Just want to introduce myself.
Been into photography for many years, off and on. Started shooting digital a short while ago, then took a break for about 5 years due to many distractions in life. Starting to get back into it again...so much to learn with this digital stuff.
I got an early Christmas gift (Nikkor 70-200mm 2.8 VRII) so am excited to start shooting again. Funny story...I loaned my 70-200 2.8 VR to my brother in law for about 5 years when he took a stab at making a living as a photographer. No longer than a week after I bought the new VRII, he decides to return my VR since he just bought a new one! Looks like I'll have a VR for sale.

fotojack

Welcome to Nikonites. :)... and yeah, fill out the rest of your profile, eh! :) We want to know where you`re from, what camera and gear you`re using, and any good recipes for chocolate chip cookies you might have. ;)

onn30

Thank you for the warm welcome, everyone.
I've been reading through old posts to find answers to my questions to avoid redundancy. Such a wealth of knowledge here.
Speaking of redundancy...fotojack - I love your signature with the note from the Redundancy Dept!