Whoop Whoop where's my Nikonite Badge

DREAMCATCHER

Hi guys new girl on the block, first camera was a Sony A380 now i have A NIKON D300S I cried when i got it for Christmas from my hubs, i have only been doing photography for just over a year and i love looking through the viewfinder and oh boy what a different world I have seen through it, great to be here guys and a happy photography new year to one and all.:)

Nikon D300S
LENS AF-S 18-200MM 3.5 - 5.6

Last edited:

Carolina Photo Guy

Welcome aboard Dreamcatcher! Glad to have you here! I am looking forward to seeing some shots.

If you have any questions, just ask. Somebody here will know the answer.

Talk at ya later;

Pete

Joseph Bautsch

Hi and welcome to the Nikonites Community. You can help us to help you if you will complete your profile with some information about yourself, your camera and lens. This information will help us to give more complete answers and responses to your questions and posts. The D300s is a great camera and will give you outstanding shots. Lots of friendly people here with the knowledge and experience to answer your questions.

Curt

Welcome to the forum, the D300S is a fantastic camera; I don’t blame you for crying when you opened it on Xmas morning…lol. I would have too J.