Hello from Leeds UK

MAMF

Hi am Lee and I have been into photography for 4 years. I am self taught, not that I know a lot.

I started with a Panasonic Lumix FZ38 bridge camera which is brilliant and in the summer I bought a Nikon D3200 with an extra 55-200 lens as I like to do sports photography.

I think I have a good eye for a photograph which no doubt I will be able to share with you as I go along.

fotojack

Welcome to Nikonites, Lee. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here, as do most of our members. Don't be shy if you have any questions......and have fun. :)

MAMF

Cheers everyone.
I love photography - just wish I was better at it.
thumbsup.gif

fotojack

Cheers everyone.
I love photography - just wish I was better at it.
thumbsup.gif

Oh, well...that's no problem. Just keep at it and practice. :) Photography is not learned overnight. It's a long (some would even say exciting) process. Stick with it, and the rewards for self fulfillment will be forthcoming. :)

nmccamy

You're off to a great start!

Suggestion: Slow down a little bit and take notice of your background. If the background is distracting, move the camera so the background is more appropriate.

On some of your shots, the background is distracting. The shot would have looked much better had you only moved the camera to a different angle. Or, you can use a wide aperture to totally blur the background.

I'm a Nikon newbie, so don't take me too seriously! ;)

Last edited: