Hello everbody

Morten lee

Hi.
My name is Morten, 23 years Old, live in Denmark!
Hope to meet some nice and helpful people here!
Equipment
nikon d90
Nikkor 85mm
Nikkor 18-105
Nikkor 14-24
Next week I get a sb-600

Take care out there:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curt

Welcome Morten, from Canada. I have never been to Denmark (Sweden & Norway many times) But I have not got over to Denmark yet. Hope you enjoy the forum, lots of ppl. here to answer any questions you might have. Looking forward to seeing some pics. from Denmark.

Morten lee

Sweden and Norway are very beautiful.
There is nothing to see in Denmark! We don't have mountains, rivers, beautiful nature or something like that. BORING!
I will post pictures from Denmark soon, but i'm still new in this game, so do not expect too much :)

Carolina Photo Guy

Welcome to Nikonites Morten!

The biggest challenge in photography is in learning how to SEE.
I think that you will be amazed at what you will see if you just open your eyes
at the possibilities.

If you have any questions, just ask. We are here for you.

Pete

Curt

Morten, you will find the more you post (pictures) the better you will get. Then you will be able to look back in your gallery and see just how far you have come :).

Carolina Photo Guy

Hell, I barely speak English! I just used the answer.com translation for "You are Welcome". I figured that if you were going to give us the Danish translation of Thanks, then common courtesy called for the danish translation of "you are Welcome".

Sorry about the strong southern accent.

Pete

johnwartjr

Welcome Morten!

Looking forward to seeing some photos of your home land. Would love to try a 14-24 and hope I get the opportunity sometime soon!

Morten lee

Welcome Morten!

Looking forward to seeing some photos of your home land. Would love to try a 14-24 and hope I get the opportunity sometime soon!

Hello john!
I will soon post some more pictures:)
If you want to try it, then come to denmark:D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk