DSC_6677_9159_pp.JPG

DSC_6684_9166_pp.JPG

DSC_6697_9179_pp.JPG

DSC_6698_9180_pp.JPG

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
The lens did a great job! That said, the portraits turned out awesome because of the photographer and the subject! ;) I don't remember seeing too many photos of your son smiling showing his teeth--it's an infectious smile! :cool: Terrific! :)

Rick M

The lens did a great job! That said, the portraits turned out awesome because of the photographer and the subject! ;) I don't remember seeing too many photos of your son smiling showing his teeth--it's an infectious smile! :cool: Terrific! :)

Lol, Thanks! As far as the smile we met with the orthodontist last week and begin our $6000 investment next week! I will be photographing that smile much more in the coming years!!!

Mark F

Not that I meant the lens did all the work. Its all the photographer... along with the equipment to produce excellent results. I still say... nice lens lol

Mfrankfort

Well done. Thinking about that lens for an all around lens. The 2.8 would be nice for indoor, but WAAAAY too expensive, and the higher iso does pretty well with the 600 so far.

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Not that I meant the lens did all the work. Its all the photographer... along with the equipment to produce excellent results. I still say... nice lens lol
Lol--Mark, my comment in no way was in reference what you posted. Sorry if you got that impression. I happen to like seeing Rick's son in his photos, and since Rick now mentions his son will be getting braces, I can only imagine his son's smile will be even more infectious. It's like when one person laughs and more people join in--his smile is genuinely contagious! :)