Can i make large screen (35mm) movie with dslr nikon d3200?Please help me i am totall

Azad Jain

Please help me i am totally confused. i am doing my film-making course & want to purchase camera to make large screen movie(35 mm film) for film festivals. i am on very much tight budget. Can i make large screen (35mm) movie with dslr nikon d3200? or if not then what is cheapest DSLR camera or camcorder for that. please help me what is best & cheapest basic model to make large screen (35mm) movies DSLR or Camcorder?

480sparky

What do you mean by 'large screen (35mm)'? You want to simply project digital movies onto a screen?

Use a screen, and a projector hooked up to either the camera or your computer.

jrleo33

Hi Azad: You can use your photos from your Nikon 3200; and using such programs as Sony Movie Studio 12, make a slide show movie (DVD), with background music, titles, rolling credits, and voice over effects. If your camera shoots movies, you can also incorporate your movies right along with your photos. This DVD will play on your big screen TV. The JPEGs you use from your camera do not necessarily project well quality wise, but it’s a nice way to present and keep your photos.
John

Weenie

Film festivals generally require a resolution of 2048x1080 at a true 24 frames per second. The closest setting on your D3200 is video mode 1920x1080 with 24 fps. Once you are editing your piece together, you can either add a black matte to the left and right to fill the 1920 to 2048 or slight zoom your video (warning, this will eliminate a couple hundred pixels of horizontal resolution from your film). Also, do not perform any compression before or during the editing process. When you render your final piece, make sure you also perform as little compression as possible.

Hope this helps!