New Member intro

tayloredapps

I am new to Nikonites. krs_2007 informed me of this site and had some very nice things to say about it.
I have taken mostly travel photos during our trips abroad. I started with a Nikon D80, sold that to get a Nikon D300S, sold that and got a D7000, then sold that to get a D7100. I'm working my way up to the D800 when the purse strings get a little looser.

I've dabbled in macro photography and find beauty in the very small things we don't normally see. I've had a few senior portrait sessions for friends.

So far, I've enjoyed seeing what others have posted and the reviews some of them have received. I put my first set of photos out earlier this week. They can be found in the Gallery for tayloredapps.

I enjoy watching Gavin Hoey YouTube videos as he just seems to have so much fun with a camera! His enthusiasm is contagious and his knowledge seems to be endless.

I'm looking forward to helpful hints on how I can improve my photography skills.

Krs_2007

Welcome Steve. I have known Steve for around 16 years and I blame him for re-igniting my love for pjphotography. We have different styles but I have learned a lot from him.

i forgot to add that we have worked together for 16 years. He is new to Internet forums but has a great eye for photography, so maybe he will will post some from his travels.

Last edited: