Hi

Just wanted to introduce myself my name is Robert and I just got back into photography after 4 years away from it. I just got my first Digital Camera the D7000 about a month ago after extensive research. During my search I was looking at the Canon 60D, 7D, Nikon D300 & D7000. Price was a bit of a factor so I wanted to get the best camera at a certain price. I know the D7000 is new, so many of you may still be getting familiar with this camera as I am. Anyway I look forward to learning as much as I can in here. Please bare with my questions as they may not always make the most sense.

Joseph Bautsch

Hi Robert and welcome to the Nikonites Community. I have the same complement of lenses but use them with a D90. The D7000 is a great camera. Lots of folks here to help you with any questions you may have. Just jump right in and ask someone will be able to help you.

Curt

Welcome Robert, to the fourm. I was thinking of Up-grading to the D7000, but I think I will stick with my D200 for now.
Love to hear how you like the new camera once you get use to the functions.

Being my first digital camera I've been pretty impressed so far. The low light pics I've taken with this have been quite impressive. That's kind of why I decided to buy this camera. I have noticed a bit of overexposure on bright sunny days but using the exposure adjustment feature helps to bring that under control. I'll post some pics on here soon.