Forum Message Notifications Off?

RockyNH_RIP

Curious if others are having an issue?? I have not received any notifications at all from early morning through the day.

It was working fine before....

Thanks

Pat in NH

STM

Honestly Rocky, I have found this to be a blessing! I grew rather weary of trying to rid my mail box daily of over a hundred emails notifying me of a response to a thread I may have replied once to a year ago. It took forever to go to each one and unsubscribe to it!

RockyNH_RIP

Honestly Rocky, I have found this to be a blessing! I grew rather weary of trying to rid my mail box daily of over a hundred emails notifying me of a response to a thread I may have replied once to a year ago. It took forever to go to each one and unsubscribe to it!

:)

Pat in NH

Mfrankfort

So I should stop going to all your messages and replying to them!?! I thought you liked getting e-mails fro me.
​haha. I changed my e-mail not too long ago and never did on here... not a bad thing. lol.

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
I'm showing everything is normal @RockyNH (you should've gotten an e-mail notifying you that I tagged you)

You could've done this in bulk btw... http://nikonites.com/subscription.php?do=viewsubscription&folderid=all

nickt

I just checked and I haven't gotten any notifications today either. I checked under my settings and had 8 subscribed threads I should have gotten emails for today. Sorry, I have to try the new tagging feature.... @RockyNH and @jdeg