Hello from Colorado

JJewell

Hi everyone!
Several of you have already helped me out on a thread I posted about client relations, and thanks for that! So I thought I go ahead and introduce myself.
I've been living in Colorado for almost 10 years, and I've focused on nature photography for most of that time. In the past few years I've been doing more wedding, maternity, newborn, and family portrait photography. I think I still prefer the feeling of finding the absolute perfect spot to capture a gorgeous creation that I had no role in posing over trying to capture the emotions of humans who inevitably won't stand still and cooperate to fulfill my vision... but hey, people pay and nature doesn't (or rarely does). ;) I think this is why I like wedding photography the most when compared to other types of human-focused photography - I still get to capture spontaneous moments of joy. I hope to continue to grow my little photography business and become a better photographer along the way. I can already see improvements in my work in just the last year, and I hope the critique forums will help with this as well.
I'd really like to get more internet exposure, so I'd like to invite you all to check out my website at www.sugarcanephotography.com, and I'd love it if you would Like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/sugarcanephotography .
I also welcome constructive criticism of my work and my website.

Thanks!!
Jennifer