B&W

pambonello

I've taken this shot yesterday while walking around Dingli (Malta). The groom was make a phone call while waiting for his bride. The image was shot in colour and then converted to B&W in PS

DSC_0132 (2).jpg

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
I too agree that part of the bush be cropped out. By doing so, he won't be so close to the center of the photo--it would position him closer to the rule of thirds.

His left hand reminds me of a skeleton. There isn't enough detail showing because the skin seems to be a tad too dark. To me his left hand appears slightly darker than his right. I'd also like to see a hint more of detail in the back of his neck and his right hand, too (perhaps lighten the skin tones all around wee bit?).

A nice moment to capture! Do you know him?

pambonello

I too agree that part of the bush be cropped out. By doing so, he won't be so close to the center of the photo--it would position him closer to the rule of thirds.

His left hand reminds me of a skeleton. There isn't enough detail showing because the skin seems to be a tad too dark. To me his left hand appears slightly darker than his right. I'd also like to see a hint more of detail in the back of his neck and his right hand, too (perhaps lighten the skin tones all around wee bit?).

A nice moment to capture! Do you know him?

No hark don't know him. I was walking by shooting some other stuff and found this guy in a tux sitting on a nearby bench. They had set up an altar and some chairs for wedding ceremony.

​Thanks for tips btw!