Hello Everyone from Olympia, Washington!

jrleo33

Hello Everyone!
I am 76, pushing 77, retired and beginning my 59[SUP]th[/SUP] year in the Photographic Field, beginning with the Air Force School of Photography in January of 1955.

In February of 2004, I purchased my first Digital Camera, a Fuji 3000, and took this Camera on an Alaska Cruise, leaving my 35mm Cameras and lenses at home. I shot a little over 2000 JPEG Basic Images, and with an early version of Photoshop, produced decent Photos on my Computer at Home. Two Weeks later, both of my 35mm Pentax Cameras and 11 Lenses were sold on E-Bay, and I have never looked back or missed using Film.

I look forward to keeping up with the ever present new technological advances in Digital Photography, and will enjoy the input from other members of this Community.

Nice meeting everyone,

John

Bryce Canyon-1.jpg Fuller-Utah.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

nikonpup

hi john, i am a former laceyite. Moved to the dry side so i could take more pictures without a snorkel tube. :) welcome, like the pictures (utah?).

Bobbsy

Welcome from another newbie--I joined yesterday!

You live in a beautiful part of the world--I'm originally from Vancouver Island and love the view my brother (in Victoria) has of the Olympic Peninsula! I look forward to seeing photos of your area!