New Nikonite!

Chasing Myths

Afternoon all,

Just joined the forum after coming across a post on google about the D7000 which I am hoping to upgrade to should my boss think I deserve a nice bonus again this Christmas.
I've been interested in Photography my whole life having took an interest at a very young age accompanying my grandfather out and about.

I hope to be able to have some input where I can but look forward to reading and learning from other users posts, after all just like angling (my other love!) I dont think you can ever stop learning!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend,

Smithy

carguy

Afternoon all,

Just joined the forum after coming across a post on google about the D7000 which I am hoping to upgrade to should my boss think I deserve a nice bonus again this Christmas.
I've been interested in Photography my whole life having took an interest at a very young age accompanying my grandfather out and about.

I hope to be able to have some input where I can but look forward to reading and learning from other users posts, after all just like angling (my other love!) I dont think you can ever stop learning!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend,

Smithy
Welcome to the site! What are you shooting with now?