General Wildlife

dramtastic

Serengetti
p1010262.jpg
p1010294.jpg

dramtastic

Great photos, when were you in Africa? I was there for 2 months earlier this year.

Yes I was in Tanzania on Safari, but going back a few years. Have tons of shots and they have always been 2 of my favorites.
My partner and I take 3-4 overseas vacations every year, though this year it will be 5. We're very lucky. We plan on taking at least one of those trips to a wildlife destination every year. We went diving with whale sharks off Cancun in August. Have some fantastic video of that experience taken with a mates GoPro. Already have India booked for April next year for our Tiger Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park.

Last edited:

dramtastic

Crawled into a bush looking for small birds and found this one well out of it's normal habitat. Juvenile Fruit Bat. Nikon D7000. Sigma AF 100-300mm F4 EX IF HSM APO.
d7k_9088.jpg

Last edited:

Scott Murray

Yes I was in Tanzania on Safari, but going back a few years. Have tons of shots and they have always been 2 of my favorites.
My partner and I take 3-4 overseas vacations every year, though this year it will be 5. We're very lucky. We plan on taking at least one of those trips to a wildlife destination every year. We went diving with whale sharks off Cancun in August. Have some fantastic video of that experience taken with a mates GoPro. Already have India booked for April next year for our Tiger Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park.

I travelled from Rwanda dow to Capetown via Nairobi, camped all the way and got some amazing photos before my D800 got drowned. I have a lot of photos in my Africa thread and also a few quick videos that I made up of mokoro racing in the Okavango delta and cage shark diving with some great whites, I love travelling and am thinking of driving across Canada (east to west) then up to Alaska next year. You will love the tigers, I got to hold a huge tiger in Thailand at the monk monestry. Looking forward to all your photos.

dramtastic

Nice Scott. My partners Boss did a 5 country photographic tour of southern Africa last year and got some great shots. She's currently in the Pantanal before heading down to Peninsular Valdes and I've already seen some cracking bird shots. Too bad she's a Canon shooter or I'd ask her to post them here :)