Hello from Wake Forest NC USA

Hello Fellow Nikon Shooters,Just a quick note to introduce myselfand tell you I have enjoyed reading some of your posts already. Ihave been quite active on a different Nikon forum and thought I wouldgive Nikonites a try for a time. I guess I am no longer a truenewbie but of course still learning every time I go out to shoot. Ipurchased my D5100 in January 2012 and just recently (2 weeks)upgraded to the D7100. Wow! Quite a step up and I love it. Istarted this as a hobby to capture some images of the architecture(churches mainly) I see on my travels. I then really started toenjoy street photography. And most recently started to explore nightshooting. I uploaded my first attempt at night/low light photographyin my album... stop by to see them if you would like. I admit thesenight images were shot in a class with our local photography school soI had some help... and a little luck with Amtrak coming through on 1image. Well, that's enough for now... I will explore some more, postsome questions I am sure and maybe(hopefully) even be able to helpsome newer newbies. I may upload some of my “churches from aroundthe world” images as well.

Here is a link to my website where I am documenting the construction of our new church. I project I started in June 2012 and should finish by mid November. It has been a great experience for me.
St. Catherine of Siena Catholic Church. Wake Forest, North Carolina USA: October 2013

Thanks,
Regards,
Joseph

Lawrence

Welcome aboard. Interesting that you went from a D5100 to a D7100 so soon. Scary too as I have just bought my D5100 and am not looking to purchase anything for the rest of my life! :)