No Notifications

RockyNH_RIP

Just yesterday, I stopped getting notifications of new posts on my subscribed threads. It has continued into today and I attempted to go in and configure for INSTANT Notification.

I think I did it... (checking box to select all), going to pull down at the bottom and selecting Instant and then GO..
Still not getting them... anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Pat in NH

fotojack

Just yesterday, I stopped getting notifications of new posts on my subscribed threads. It has continued into today and I attempted to go in and configure for INSTANT Notification.

I think I did it... (checking box to select all), going to pull down at the bottom and selecting Instant and then GO..
Still not getting them... anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Pat in NH

Are you late in paying your Nikonites dues, Pat? ;)

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Notifications weren't working for me yesterday, but they are today. Guess my dues are paid up now.

nickt

I just noticed mine are not working today. I might have missed some yesterday too. I got one very early this morning and that's it. Tonight I saw many new posts in my subscribed threads list. I'm trying a different email address, but now I see others are having trouble too, so probably not a problem with my email.

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
I didn't realize there was a problem until now! Thanks for posting this guys!

I fixed something on the server that was preventing mail from being delivered.