50mm f1.2 Nikkor

oldsalt

Well I just pulled the pin and bought myself a veeery nice prime - a Nikkor 50mm f1.2 AIS - I've wanted one of these for years and now that I'm getting back into photography with my 800E I thought "why not spoil yourself ?" - so I did - can't wait till it gets here...
cheers

oldsalt

And here it is... a lovely lens... I'm veeery happy with it

P1040097.JPG

oldsalt

Good looking lens.

Based on the price that you've posted, these used lenses are not bad at all then. Just take out the two zeros at the end and convert it to USD.

nikkor 032 by gqtuazon, on Flickr

Glenn - please stop posting photos like this one - I don't think my heart (or wallet) can take it ... I want them ... I want them all.... my wife often laughs and says that I have left my "nose-print" on camera shop windows all over the world :eek:

gqtuazon

Gear Head
Glenn - please stop posting photos like this one - I don't think my heart (or wallet) can take it ... I want them ... I want them all.... my wife often laughs and says that I have left my "nose-print" on camera shop windows all over the world :eek:

LoL! I just realized about that "blurry" 55mm f1.2 Ai lens is only $367.50 which has a similar price range of the 50mm f1.2 Ai lens. ;)