Hi from NY

TerBear

Hi everyone. I am finally taking the plunge into DSLR land. I had been toying with the idea of getting a DSLR camera for a while now, and just found out the lady who photographed my wedding is in the processed of switching from Nikon to Canon and has a bunch of gear up for sale at decent prices. I'm really paranoid about having it shipped from back home to here, so since family is visiting in 3 weeks, they will just bring my new toys with them. Luckily I have a few busy work weeks between then and now to keep me busy.

I have always been the person behind the camera, but now that my niece is getting older and really starting to do her own thing, I need a camera/lens that can keep up with her in the dim light of my folks' house. And then there is my dog. I take lots of pictures of my dog, probably more than a normal person should, haha.

So, you probably won't see me around a whole lot as I dive into this community and learn, but I wanted to say 'HI' to everyone before going into hiding again.

​Terri