A little strange today

Site acting funny for me today. The pages never seem to stop loading. I can switch from one to another but if I were to click like, nothing happens. Different tabs or windows...the same. Haven't tried another browser or the other puter yet. Thought I'd see if this would even post.

reverb

Strange here too. Cannot load from my mobile, and the front page has a GIGANTIC version of the 'antiqued logs' pic, covering many other elements.

I guess here's my sign. I should stop being lazy. I have made it too easy and clicked like instead of telling you all in words how much I like your photos. I have posted here and uploaded a photo to my gallery without any problem except that the pages never stop loading. Funny

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
It seems to take forever for some photos to load. I noticed it while I was on vacation and thought it was just the hotel/motel, but I've been noticing it on my computer also. If the background is grey, it won't let you LIKE anything until it turns white.

Just this puter for some reason. Desktop works fine. Everything on page loads it just doesn't stop. If I force it to stop then I can click like. Strange.

fotojack

Just this puter for some reason. Desktop works fine. Everything on page loads it just doesn't stop. If I force it to stop then I can click like. Strange.

Dave, do you have CCleaner on that particular computer? If not, I'd download it (it's free) and install it if I were you. Cleans up the computer real nice and makes things work properly. :)

Thanks a lot guys it finally did get worked out. I have used both of the programs mentioned before on other puters but never thought to on this laptop since isn't used very much.

I use AVG free on everything and have for a while. One of the first three things I load every time I get something new. Followed quickly by irfanview and Picasa.