newbie from SC

noemi

Hello everybody

I am a hobby photographer since 2 years and everything started with my hubby's old d40. Since I took over his camera he decided to buy me my own camera and I am now a proud owner of a d5100 :)

Last edited by a moderator:

noemi

Thank you all for welcoming me into the nikon world ;). I will fill out my profile tomorrow. Unfortunately I can't do it from my tablet. I also can't wait to share my pictures with you and see all the work you guys done. BUT first I need to figure out how to post pictures but I think once I get o my laptop it should be easy.

Thank you all for welcoming me into the nikon world ;). I will fill out my profile tomorrow. Unfortunately I can't do it from my tablet. I also can't wait to share my pictures with you and see all the work you guys done. BUT first I need to figure out how to post pictures but I think once I get o my laptop it should be easy.

Guidelines to adding a photo to your post.

1. Resize photo to 1000px on the long side.
2. Resolution set to 72ppi (Pixels Per Inch)

These guidelines will be good for viewing on a computer but will not be good for printing. This will help safeguard your copyright.

noemi

Ok this is weird I was able to sign in through my FB account with my tablet but not from my laptop so I ended up registering again. I tried to update my profile but for some reason it doesn't want to save my gear.. can somebody help me out how to do it or what I am doing wrong.
Thanks for the tip how to post a picture :)
this is one of my pictures with my Nikon
DSC_0501 Kopie.jpg

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
Hi noemi! I merged your two accounts into one. You should be able to login with the username/password you created on both computers. If you want to hook up your FB account, you can do that too, but all it does is allow you to login without typing any login information.

Regarding the saving gear - make sure that a suggestion pops up, and you select that suggestion before saving. Only gear that is in our database will save unless it is added to the database first. I realize it's a little confusing.