finally a picture

JMHPhotography

Yes, I know my Nikonites membership should be revoked for taking so long, but I have been so busy with my business and my "real" job, I haven't had time, so here is a quick one from a recent senior shoot that I honestly have NOT edited. Now I have shot a lot with this camera and YES, I have the oil spots, and I knew this going into the purchase, so I have a cleaning kit on its way so I am not going to complain. I got an amazing deal and I love the camera, so here goes...

600_2470.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Deezey

Bummed to hear you have the spotting problem but I am glad you are enjoying the camera! I have been taking a harder look at the D600 since I have been getting more hands on with it.

And I think the mods will more than likely let you off with a warning this time. Just make sure to sniffle a bit....and try and squeeze out a tear or two and you should be ok. Then just try to post photos faster. ;)

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

fotojack

Yes, I know my Nikonites membership should be revoked for taking so long, but I have been so busy with my business and my "real" job, I haven't had time, so here is a quick one from a recent senior shoot that I honestly have NOT edited. Now I have shot a lot with this camera and YES, I have the oil spots, and I knew this going into the purchase, so I have a cleaning kit on its way so I am not going to complain. I got an amazing deal and I love the camera, so here goes...

View attachment 50736

Welll...I felt it needed a little cropping to get rid of the ugly steel pipe and extraneous foliage in the shot, so this is what I came up with. See if you agree. :)

View attachment 50737

JMHPhotography

I agree it does need some work but cropping and such but I only have uploaded got all the keywording and my favorites into a collection thus far that in itself is a chore but being organized is a MUST