Maximum posts per page?

brads

Hi there. Just wondering if there is a way to increase the maximum number of postings I'm seeing on each page in a thread. Usually just half a dozen posts or so and then the reply box. Might be easier to navigate if we could see more posts rather than clicking on all those pages? Just a thought. Cheers, Brad :)

Fred Kingston

Under the settings tab above, goto your General Settings... about 1/2 way down, Number of Posts per Page... click the dropdown box and select the number you want...

BackdoorArts

One thing to potentially watch, when I set it above 20 posts the thread refresh function would cause some of the posts at the top of the page to disappear after the first 5 second refresh. Odd little bug that didn't necessarily happen for others who tried to reproduce it, but if you see it you know what it is.

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
One thing to potentially watch, when I set it above 20 posts the thread refresh function would cause some of the posts at the top of the page to disappear after the first 5 second refresh. Odd little bug that didn't necessarily happen for others who tried to reproduce it, but if you see it you know what it is.

That reminds me, I need to update the modification that does this. I reported the bug and they fixed it.