Hello

Screen Hit

Hello everyone,

I love Macro, Landscapes, Startrails and Light Painting. Cannot wait to start reading some of these posts.

Can someone point me in the right direction to change my profile name?

Last edited:

Joseph Bautsch

Hello Christene and welcome to the Nikonites Community. Glad you dropped by and became a member. We have a lot of D90 users here. Everyone is friendly and willing to share their experience and knowledge.

Joseph Bautsch

Christene, I see you got your question about changing your profile name changed. I took a look at your gallery and the shot of the duck on the rock getting a drink is really great. When you get time move this shot into the critique forum. There are a couple of post processing procedures that should make this shot really outstanding.

fotojack

Hello everyone,

I love Macro, Landscapes, Startrails and Light Painting. Cannot wait to start reading some of these posts.

Can someone point me in the right direction to change my profile name?

Hi there and welcome to Nikonites, Screen Hit. To change your profile, go to the very top right hand corner of your screen and look for Settings. Click on that and the rest should be obvious. If not, please don't hesitate to contact me and I will walk you through it. :)

Screen Hit

Christene, I see you got your question about changing your profile name changed. I took a look at your gallery and the shot of the duck on the rock getting a drink is really great. When you get time move this shot into the critique forum. There are a couple of post processing procedures that should make this shot really outstanding.

Thanks Joesph, yes I was able to get it changed. I have moved the duck shot to the critique forum.

Hi there and welcome to Nikonites, Screen Hit. To change your profile, go to the very top right hand corner of your screen and look for Settings. Click on that and the rest should be obvious. If not, please don't hesitate to contact me and I will walk you through it. :)

Thanks fotojack, I have had my name changed since I first wrote that request but thank you for the offer of help.