Site slow today

Cowleystjames

Just seems slow loading here, I guess it's always possible to have regional variations. One of the other camera forms i visit is quick that's why i thought Nikonites had an issue.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Michael J.

Actually Thailand has a very bad Internet-connection but this side is every-time fast loading as same as today. No problems.

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
I thought it was slow last night. Don's canyon (cave) and a few other photos took forever to load. Seems fine now.

Cowleystjames

It's okay now and in using exactly the same set up as earlier, I suppose it could be broadband issues from my supplier but all other sites were ok.
I may never get to the bottom of it i guess :confused:

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
I ran into this a little yesterday morning and again just now. Other sites still appear to load faster than this one. :confused: And I went to speedtest.net to determine my speed--it's slighly slower than normal, but it is obvious only on this web site for some reason. :(

Mine was slow but I blamed it on my being lazy and using the laptop. Several tabs open here and they would just spin. All working great now. Maybe I just get up too early

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
Sometimes it depends on what page you are loading and where you are located in the world. It can also depend on some of the ads that are remotely displayed.

Also, Rick was right. I stopped running...