Hi from TN

Hi, I recently switched from Canon to Nikon back in November of last year, and have a Nikon DSLR (D2H), and many different lenses. will tell about those later, I have been into photography as a hobby for 8 years then it slowly moved into a passion, and now I am working on becoming a professional, am currently a student at the NYIP. As my username suggests, I have a website called Home, with a bunch of my work for sale. Planning on learning more and asking some photography questions too! Thanks!

Thank you guys! The lenses and equipment I have are, Nikon DSLR (D2H perfect condition) Vivitar 283 flash, a Nikon f/1.4 50mm Nikon lens, a Optitech USA strap (green), a Dolica GX series Aluminum tripod with ball head, a Case Logic 309 camera backpack, a Nikon 70-300mm f/1:4-5.6 lens, a Nikon 55-200mm f/1:4-5.6 lens, a Rokinon 8mm f/3.5 fish eye lens. Looking/pretty sure about getting a Nikon 105mm macro lens, and also want a Nikon 18-55mm lens as well. The backpack I have for my camera stuff is very nice but want a more sturdy/ way more protective case (especially since I am getting a $1k lens!) and am leaning towards the Pelican cases, either the 1510 or one of the Pelican backpacks.

Last edited by a moderator: