Finally I made it outside to take pictures

SFC

I posted a few of my photos in the Regional Wild Life and the Rocky Mountain of the Papago Buttes and Papago Park Hole in the Rock. Does this Butte bring back some old high school memories taking dates to the Hole in the Rock. This Butte was the most popular in the 1960s and the girls loved going there.

I used my Nikon D3100 with a Telephoto Lens 70 mm - 300 mm Hole in the Rock 008.jpg

Attachments

• Hole in the Rock 011.jpg
    Hole in the Rock 011.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 179

Carolina Photo Guy

I posted a few of my photos in the Regional Wild Life and the Rocky Mountain of the Papago Buttes and Papago Park Hole in the Rock. Does this Butte bring back some old high school memories taking dates to the Hole in the Rock. This Butte was the most popular in the 1960s and the girls loved going there.

I used my Nikon D3100 with a Telephoto Lens 70 mm - 300 mm View attachment 45920

Are you aware that those pictures make your Buttes look big? :cool:

Vincent

Interesting spot, but the pics look a bit blurry?

I had the same impression (not that I'm any better).
Manual focus? Quality loss in conversion to lower size?

I was planning to try different focus points myself on my pictures. I have a quite high myopia and seem to rush through the focus too quickly.

SFC

I noticed the blurriness after I returned home which I can count on two reasons, one it was a low overcast that day and two I was not using a tripod, other than that this was first time with a 70-mm to 300-mm lens. I will try and do better, although tomorrow if I feel up to it I will be going the Dog Adoption in the valley to take photos of some of the pets that may still be looking for homes.