Yongnuo 568EX

Mfrankfort

Was thinking about picking this flash up, and wondering what anyones thoughts was who had this? I've seen a lot about the 565 and 400 series, but not much here on this one. I think it's fairly knew. It seems to be pretty user friendly from the video's I've seen, and I like it has a sync/pc port and auto zoom for when it's on the camera, and HSS which I believe is the difference between the 565. Let me know all. Your the best.

AJNelson

I can't give you much feed back on it as mine is showing up today, but I think it should be a great flash to have. Only time will tell.

Mfrankfort

Just ordered mine. Hopefully it doesn't take too long to ship. If I like it, I might get some TTL off camera triggers by them too. Seems pretty solid for 180. We'll see!

AJNelson

Yes! It works great. I think you will be very happy with it. I am still getting used to changing some of the settings. The high speed sync works flawlessly. It works great as an off camera slave. iTTL functions very well. I still have a lot of playing to do with it, but those are some of the things I have noted so far.

clarnibass

I have one and it's very good and does everything it is supposed to do, except there is a bug and the AF assist light isn't aligned so it is unusable for this purpose. Since I almost always use it off camera anyway it's not an issue.