newbee from belfast n.ireland

norman mc

Hi all. Am a retired printer, now at the age of 70, married with two sons and three grandchrilden, have keen interest in music, with some nice equipment to listen to, plus my photography and working in the garden, and just started a fresh water fish tank for the grandchrilden. Am on my fourth Nikon dslr and I hope that I can get some advice from forum members. Am looking forward to hearing from members. Thank all.

Bill16

Hi and welcome to nikonites! Sounds like you've come to the right place. :)
I hope you'll like it here as much as I do!:D

Roy1961

Contributor
Hello and welcome Norman, from a fellow Norn Iron man:D, take some pictures of Belfast to make me feel home sick.

wud

If you press "reply with quote", we can see who you are replying to :)

If you press the next one, looking almost like this: "+ (with a black box aroung) then you can quote several people, just press "reply with quote" at the last one.

Dont delete these codes when replying:

[QUOTE ..... /QUOTE]

White Canvas

Hi all. Am a retired printer, now at the age of 70, married with two sons and three grandchrilden, have keen interest in music, with some nice equipment to listen to, plus my photography and working in the garden, and just started a fresh water fish tank for the grandchrilden. Am on my fourth Nikon dslr and I hope that I can get some advice from forum members. Am looking forward to hearing from members. Thank all.

Hi Norman, I'm a newbie myself and live outside Belfast, in Newtownabbey.

Welcome to the site. Are you on Flickr?

Derek

http://whitecanvasimages.wordpress.com/