My first wedding.

Moab Man

Antelope Island - was there Friday night riding the Moonlight on Antelope bike ride. Beautiful place.

A suggestion, photoshop out that rail off the grooms right shoulder in the second picture.

Picture 4 I would like to have seen them on the left two thirds looking into the photo rather than right two thirds looking right and out of the photo.

Nice color and you're right, that daytime sun can be brutal to shoot with here in Utah.

groom rail removal.jpg

Last edited:

wud

DSC_6113 by ajnelsonphotography, on Flickr

Gorgeous surroundings! I think this is a very good picture. Groom is really tall, I must say.

DSC_6063 by ajnelsonphotography, on Flickr

Yes, as Don says, away with that stick. Clone tool. Maybe garbage can too?? If it can be removed.

Dont know if something should be done with this "spot" on his forehead (the sunspot)?

DSC_6057 by ajnelsonphotography, on Flickr

Great :)

DSC_6047 by ajnelsonphotography, on Flickr

A really great photo, if the viewer are okay with the couple looking out of the picture and not into it - but maybe putting a little to much attention, on the groom being so tall?

Last edited:
Other than what has already been said I would have liked to see something done to more balance the height difference. Like in the one where the groom is standing and the Bride is sitting down at his feet. I am surprised some of the ladies here did not take you to task for that. Composition wise maybe the groom sitting at the brides feet might have been much more balanced. Anytime you have such a difference where that is the first think you notice it is best to see what you can do to play that difference down and concentrate on important things like how happy they are to be married.

Bill16

The one thing I missed was seeing the bride's solo photo. I think everything should put the bride first in priorities. Mainly because a wedding is the bride's day to shine, with the groom being the best supporting cast. Wedding mean so much to the bride, and the photo and things are what she has to treasure the moment.
But I am just a newbie, and I'm sure you have many more photos that may do just that. :)