Newb on board. Lookout now!

LyonsH

Hey everyone!

My name is Heather, and this place looks like a good one to call home :D I am from Annapolis, MD and enjoy getting out and snapping pics of the area, friends and my beloved dog Zeus. I've always had a love for beautiful pictures, and my favorite thing about a great picture is the emotion it evokes.

I've just gotten into photography as a hobby in December 2012 (specificially Dec 25.. when I got my D3000 with the 2 kit lenses lol). I am really looking to expand my knowledge and maybe meet some great people.

Thanks for having me!
-H

Welcome to the forum

If you fill out your profile we can better answer any questions that you might have.
You can do that at http://nikonites.com/profile.php?do=editprofile

Some useful links
http://support.nikonusa.com/app/ans.../nikon-product-manuals-available-for-download
Nikon | Imaging Products | Digitutor

Thanks

Guidelines to adding a photo to your post.

1. Resize photo to 1000px on the long side.
2. Resolution set to 72px

These guidelines will be good for viewing on a computer but will not be good for printing. This will help safeguard your copyright.

LyonsH

Hey thanks for the warm welcome :) I've uploaded a bunch of photos for your viewing pleasure. If you have any tips that could help me out, it would be greatly appreciated. Have a great day!

Last edited:

MrF

Welcome! I lived in Annapolis for a few years... there are some beautiful photo opportunities up there.

RockyNH_RIP

Hey thanks for the warm welcome :) I've uploaded a bunch of photos for your viewing pleasure. If you have any tips that could help me out, it would be greatly appreciated. Have a great day!

You have some very nice images.. where did the name "Goodboy Photography" come from?

Pat in NH

LyonsH

Thanks Philly & Rocky. Well I tried to think of something that was special to me and I'm always telling Zeus he's a goodboy.. so there ya go lol.