A good article on equivalent focal length and field of view

AC016

I found an article a few months ago on Photographylife.com. It is a very well written article and explains very comprehensively the subject matter. I used the article as reference in one of my blog posts. Within the article, it explains how and why a DX sensor "ignores" light/information coming from the lens and the fact that nothing is really "cropped".
I don't get a lot of comments on my blog and to be honest with you, it is not really what I am looking for. When I do get a comment, I am always happy to reply. However, when it is a nasty comment like the one I got this morning, I trash it and move on with my day with a smile.
The comment I received was from a former member of this site and who has started his own forum. The comment he made was not in regards to my blog post. It was in regards to something I had written on here about DX sensors "ignoring" information and nothing is really "cropped". Perhaps a bad choice of words looking at it now. Though, I don't understand people who go out of their way to be nasty about an honest misuse of words.
Therefore, I will share the article with all of you and you be the judge.

Equivalent Focal Length and Field of View

Krs_2007

Thats a shame. Been meaning to tell you that the blog is coming long nicely. Thick skin is a must have for pretty much anything on the internet.

AC016

Thats a shame. Been meaning to tell you that the blog is coming long nicely. Thick skin is a must have for pretty much anything on the internet.

Thanks. I have lots of work to do on it. I know that I may not use the right words at times and that there are certain things that are not needed in my blogs, but I am learning as I go along. It is a shame that someone has to go out of their way to be nasty to someone who has never done any harm to them. Really leaves me scratching my head.

RockyNH_RIP

Thanks. I have lots of work to do on it. I know that I may not use the right words at times and that there are certain things that are not needed in my blogs, but I am learning as I go along. It is a shame that someone has to go out of their way to be nasty to someone who has never done any harm to them. Really leaves me scratching my head.

Unfortunately you can always find mean spirited folk... some it is their nature, some it is a reaction to things in there life, others react to issues with certain people...

Just keep doing what you are doing, you are enjoying it an dthat is what matters!!! :)

Pat in NH

AC016

Unfortunately you can always find mean spirited folk... some it is their nature, some it is a reaction to things in there life, others react to issues with certain people...

Just keep doing what you are doing, you are enjoying it an dthat is what matters!!! :)

Pat in NH
Thanks. I just need to think of subjects to write about each day, lol:)