D600 .. Lens for beauty shot in studio

masirvan

I Will buy lens for photoshoot at studio
i have 2 option

AFD 135 DC F 2 or Sigma 150 Macro ??

already now i have AFS 85 F1.4 N with 50 F1.4 G

BackdoorArts

The DC is a cropped sensor lens, so I would avoid that with the D600.

Are you saying those are your only options? If so, get the 150mm if it's the "f2.8 AF APO EX DG HSM Macro" version. If it's not, save your money and just shoot with the 85mm 1.4.

aZuMi

The DC is a cropped sensor lens, so I would avoid that with the D600.

Are you saying those are your only options? If so, get the 150mm if it's the "f2.8 AF APO EX DG HSM Macro" version. If it's not, save your money and just shoot with the 85mm 1.4.
No it's not. It means Defocus Control wherein you can control the blur of the subjects. I would go with the 135 f2, but wouldn't that be a little too far? Why not 105mm f2 DC or 105mm 2.8 Micro VR?

STM

How much room do you have to shoot? This is important as it will dictate how long a lens you can use. You need to be more specific. Will these be headshots, half, three quarter or full length shots? Generally a lens of a minimum of 85mm is considered good for portraiture. It will not give you perspective distortion if you are only doing headshots. I use only two lenses pretty much exclusively when I shoot studio stuff; my 85mm f/1.4 and 105mm f/1.8 AIS Nikkors.