Hello from Utah

AJNelson

Just thought I should make a quick intro post. I am a graphic artist in the Air Force and it thrust me in to photography a little over 2 years ago. I took to it like a fish to water, but still have too much left to learn.

I look forward to learning from all of you here on the boards.

Last edited:

RockyNH_RIP

Just thought I should make a quick intro post. I am a graphic artist in the Air Force and it thrust me in to photography a little over 2 years ago. I took to it like a fish to water, but still have too much left to learn.

I look forward to learning from all of you here on the boards.

Welcome to Nikonites! Great place, grab a chair!

Thank you for your service, I will not hold Air Force against ya! :)

Pat in NH (US Army 1971 - 73)

Dave_W

The Dude
Welcome AJNelson, you're living in my home away from home. Utah is a beautiful place and has more Nat. parks than any other state. I love that place, especially So. Utah.

Moab Man

Welcome. MoabLady (wife) and myself are out the west gate in Roy. I finished my career their at Hill. Are you newly stationed here?

crycocyon

I used to live in Salt Lake City so a hearty welcome! I also miss the beautiful Utah landscapes, desert and mountains. In fact, my avatar photo is taken from Antelope Island on the Great Salt Lake. Great memories...

fotojack

Welcome, AJ. And yeah, I won't hold the Air Force against you either! ;) (Cdn Navy '63 - '65)

You'll enjoy it here; lots of fun and knowledgeable people, all willing to help.