New Error Mesage...

Horoscope Fish

Not a huge issue, but an annoying one... Any time I reply to post using the "Go Advanced" button, I get the following error message:

Fatal error: Field dbtech_trating_disabled is not defined in $validfields in class vB_DataManager_Post in [path]/includes/class_dm.php on line 515

This has happened on both my PC at work and my PC at home. Both use Mozilla Firefox, v21.0 and it just started to occur a couple days ago. I can use the Quick Reply just fine. I'm going to try using Chrome and IE and see if the error repeats occurs with those browsers as well.

Edit: Same error message using Chrome. Using IE causes the browser to crash...

Last edited:

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
Interesting. I'll have to see why this is happening. I guess a lot of people aren't using the advanced reply.

RockyNH_RIP

Not a huge issue, but an annoying one... Any time I reply to post using the "Go Advanced" button, I get the following error message:

Fatal error: Field dbtech_trating_disabled is not defined in $validfields in class vB_DataManager_Post in [path]/includes/class_dm.php on line 515

This has happened on both my PC at work and my PC at home. Both use Mozilla Firefox, v21.0 and it just started to occur a couple days ago. I can use the Quick Reply just fine. I'm going to try using Chrome and IE and see if the error repeats occurs with those browsers as well.

Fish, Happened to me too yesterday afternoon... Twice I tried with no luck. I was thinking it was my work computer/server/ Apparently not, just tested and mine is also still doing it.

Pat in NH

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
No worries guys, I know what is causing it, I just don't know why quite yet. It'll definitely produce some kind of error no matter what browser/system you're using.

WhiteLight

I've seen it appearing when trying to upload some images via advanced edit...
also when i tried going to some of the links in 'quick links' dropdown..

GeoWes

I'm getting the same thing trying to upload an image, too.