Hello everyone From Turkey!

mahmut taş

Hi guys!

My name is mahmut, I am from turkey and I have using Nikon D90 for three years...
I think I will get a lot of usefull information about photography from this forum!!

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
Welcome! I've been to Istanbul & other parts of Turkey. Very beautiful country and lots of things to take photos of!

mahmut taş

Thank you jdeg! Yes great country, especially istanbul realy good for take some photos :)
İf you come to istanbul again, let me know :)

Thank you very much Roy!

Nikon Photographer

mahmut taş;160210 said:
Thank you nikon..! realy? in which part?

Around the Fethiye region, got a few trips planned to get some decent photo's, I was there in 2010, and managed to get a few decent photo's, but that time I didn't take my Nikon camera, I took my Kodak DX 4530, which sadly died last year, I really don't want to lug my D90 and lenses around, so I've bought a Coolpix P7100

Here's one I took on the Xanthos river, a real nice area just outside Dalyan

Saklikent Turkey.jpg

mahmut taş

Around the Fethiye region, got a few trips planned to get some decent photo's, I was there in 2010, and managed to get a few decent photo's, but that time I didn't take my Nikon camera, I took my Kodak DX 4530, which sadly died last year, I really don't want to lug my D90 and lenses around, so I've bought a Coolpix P7100

Here's one I took on the Xanthos river, a real nice area just outside Dalyan

View attachment 40452

Nice photo :) and Realy nice place! it's not far away from my university, but far away from istanbul...
and realy good place for take some photos! I live in Europe for 4 months, I will back to Turkey in july, when I am back I will go to fethiye for a holiday and take some photos :)

Roy1961

Contributor
mahmut taş;160014 said:
Thank you very much Roy!

maybe i should have said, "Merhaba and Hosgeldiniz", no i am not from Turkey, my work neighbor is, he gave me a quick language course.:D

Nikkon

mahmut taş;160307 said:
Merhaba KenRockwell! :) and how can you know 'merhaba', do you know more than?
Unfortunately not much more than Merhaba, ne kadar, gule gule, chai, be (one?), birra and teşekkür ederiz. In general I like languages although my memory isn't that good so it takes some effort to learn.
A few weeks ago I was in Istanbul, take a look at some of my pics that I posted here.