Armadillo

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Never see live ones. Someone once told me, it's a little know fact - armadillos are not born dead on the side of the road.

Horoscope Fish

Possum on the half shell.
You know, generally speaking I'm a "live and let live" sort of guy... Almost Buddhist-like in my respect for all living things. Except, that is, when it comes to Opes. I have no idea why but dear gawd in heaven I detest those nasty, flea bitten, rat tailed disease bags with every fiber of my mortal coil. I fully admit they have done nothing, neither individually nor collectively, to incur such wrath on my part, and I'm probably a worse person for it. But should you ever find yourself cruising the highways and byways of our great nation and you just happen to see or pass a car unremarkable in every respect except for one... Numerous "rubber stamps" on the driver door showing little cartoon Ope's flat on their back with X's for eye's? Yeah... Wave and say hi if you get the chance my friend.

ShallowShannon

You know, generally speaking I'm a "live and let live" sort of guy... Almost Buddhist-like in my respect for all living things. Except, that is, when it comes to Opes. I have no idea why but dear gawd in heaven I detest those nasty, flea bitten, rat tailed disease bags with every fiber of my mortal coil. I fully admit they have done nothing, neither individually nor collectively, to incur such wrath on my part, and I'm probably a worse person for it. But should you ever find yourself cruising the highways and byways of our great nation and you just happen to see or pass a car unremarkable in every respect except for one... Numerous "rubber stamps" on the driver door showing little cartoon Ope's flat on their back with X's for eye's? Yeah... Wave and say hi if you get the chance my friend.

Don't hold back Fish, tell us how you really feel! ;)