It just ain't fair.

Christmas for me late yesterday as my new camera arrived. It was late in the afternoon so I couldn't play. Wake up this morning, May 31st, it's windy and snowing. Ah, springtime in the Rockies.

AC016

Snow?? Well, you were thinking about an early christmas, lol. We are going above 30 degrees celcius here today. I hope you will enjoy your new camera. Same thing happened to me when i got my 7100. I was only able to go out one weekend, all the others since have been rained out.

KWJams

Sounds like the same weather we have up here. Only thing different was the lumpy rain we had last night.

​Enjoy the new toy. :cool:

Ironwood

Merry Christmas Rancher, enjoy the new toy.

Its the first day of winter here, about 24 C outside, no sign of snow, but it did rain last night.:)

Snow left and in it's place was a lot of hard wind. Not much time to play as I spent my day building a table but I get a few shots of the first, pale green leaves. Here's one.

001m.jpg

Where's a shot of that table you built?

I'll try to get a shot later. It was no big deal. She just asked if I could build a simple table for her office. Of course, nothing is ever as simple as it is supposed to be. I actually had to make the lumber out of rough sawn boards from my mill. Then plane and rip them to a better, cleaner size for a project. Almost dark when I finished. This is a non paying job as well. Still have to make a horseshoe coat hanger for the same lady today. I am such a nice guy.

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
I'll try to get a shot later. It was no big deal. She just asked if I could build a simple table for her office. Of course, nothing is ever as simple as it is supposed to be. I actually had to make the lumber out of rough sawn boards from my mill. Then plane and rip them to a better, cleaner size for a project. Almost dark when I finished. This is a non paying job as well. Still have to make a horseshoe coat hanger for the same lady today. I am such a nice guy.

Since you're such a nice guy, I wanna see the horseshoe coat hanger also!

nikonpup

ho ho ho DID YOU MAKE HER THE HORSESHOE FLOWERS YET? LOL SOMETIMES YOU JUST HAVE TO MAKE TIME TO PLAY WITH YOUR TOYS.